WHERE TO PRINT AN INDIE MAGAZINE

If you're an artist, you know that making art and sharing it with the world is the greatest feeling. All that hard work finally paying off in a post on Instagram that gets hundreds of likes can feel like the greatest thing in the world. But, you know what's even more exhilarating for an artist who usually creates digitally and shares digitally?


FRIDAY Magazine Issue 2

Holding your art your hands. I'm not talking about VR hands here. I'm talking about your real human hands. It's crazy how much we have come away from print as a culture, consuming most of our visual lives through a screen. Remember books? Remember magazines? I'll let you in on a secret. They still exist. If you have created a body of work - say 10, 20, 100! awesome pieces of art that you are super proud of, why not consider printing them into a book or magazine? You can sell them to all of the incredible followers you've acquired by sharing your content online. I guarantee you'll sell some. I did it. And so can you!



Look how pretty my magazine turned out!

People have not forgotten the joy of holding a book or magazine (we aren't that 'Black Mirror' yet). You should try it! And if you do, I want to recommend my personal favorite printer to you - PrintingCenterUSA. This company is incredible. You can order directly through their online platform https://www.printingcenterusa.com. It's easy! Just save your art as a PDF using their easy to use templates and create a grouped PDF document and then upload it. Don't have experience turning your art into PDFs? They have an incredible team that is always willing to help with your design needs!

I can't recommend this company enough. Here's a direct link to where you can print your own book or magazine: https://www.printingcenterusa.com/printing/cheap-brochure-printing! PrintingCenterUSA have printed every issue of my magazine, FRIDAY, so far. The quality is INCREDIBLE. I get dozens of comments with every issue I put out that say that the quality of the print is amazing. If you have a book or magazine you want to put together, please do yourself a favor and use PrintingCenterUSA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels