THIS NON-TOXIC NAIL POLISH MAKEOVER WILL CHANGE YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE FOR THE BETTER

THIS NAIL POLISH MAKEOVER WILL CHANGE YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE FOR THE BETTER

If you're a girl that's hopped aboard the nail art bandwagon recently, odds are that you've got every shade of nail polish imaginable ready for your next phalange-fied masterpiece.  Before you put on your next coat of polish, think about this - there's a reason why most nail polishes stink and are recommended for use in a ventilated area.  Duh!  It's because they're loaded with tons of toxic, flammable chemicals!  



Piggy Paint founder, Melanie Hurley, saw the need for a safe, non-toxic nail polish that would be safe for girls of all ages to wear when her daughters became interested in wearing nail polish.  She has since set forth on a mission to create beautifully vibrant, kid-friendly nail polish that's water-based and good for you and the environment!


Piggy Paint is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone… all the yucky stuff that you may not even realize you're putting in your body when you paint your nails.  They even have a color called Forever Fancy.  I want to be fancy forever!  Don't you?  


Piggy Paint is coming out with a new line of nail polish this spring called SOPHi just for adults that's longer lasting, odorless, and hypoallergenic with maximum durability. This line for adults allows health conscious women to have a worry-free manicure. It uses a revolutionary Prime + Shine + Seal System for maximum durability. Proudly made in the U.S.A., this advanced water-based formula leaves nails healthy and does not cause them to yellow or become brittle.  Now that natural & SOPHisticated nail polish!



Piggy Paint is all kinds of awesome.  Imagine getting a manicure and never having to worry about harmful chemicals on your hands again.  Remember, you use your hands to eat and what you put on your body matters just as much as what you put in it.  The ladies over at Piggy Paint have been kind enough to offer an exciting giveaway exclusively to FUNBERGER readers!  They're giving away their Color Me Happy gift set to one lucky FUNBERGER reader! It retails for $55.99 and contains 8 vibrant nail polishes. Think of all the awesome nail art you can do with that!  To enter follow @_FUNBERGER on Twitter and leave a comment below with your e-mail address telling us what your favorite nail polish color is and why.  Contest is open from February 26th, 2015 to March 5th, 2015.  The winner will be chosen at midnight on March 5th, 2015.  Thanks for entering and good luck!

Photos via, via, via & via.
 

25 comments:

  1. I love Midnight Pansy because I love the color Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color Piece of cake! would be great for summer! cindysweeps1(at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav color is Pinkie Promise because it's such a pretty pink without being too bright. cslmwt (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue color and my daughter likes pink! Follow you on twitter @Italcutie
    jofo120 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Sea-quin because I love blue!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the solar power because it reminds me of a hot summer day. I love the names they give the polish. Im a twitter follower as @dawnmonroe83

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Clouds of Candy! I haven't seen that shade of blue in a nail polish before and I think it would still be a conservative enough color that I could wear it in my extremely straight-laced job.

    knaens2015 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mint to be color. I followed on twitter @cctdmt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on twitter(kellydinpa) and I like the LOL color because of the shimmery look.

    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "Puttin On The Glitz" because it's versatile.

      Delete
  10. I love a turquoise nail polish. I get lost in it when I look at it. It's subtle and yet it pops all at the same time. @sundonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in the PINK this year & it's all about LOVE, LOL.
    As an April bride to be, Piggy Paint Pinks are the colors for me!
    2015 is dedicated to love, lot's & lot's of love, LOL
    Oh by the way, I love love love piggy paint, LOL!!!
    AprilHavaShenkman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Piggy Paint, one of my favorite colors is Fairy Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their "Puttin' on the Glitz" color! It would go with just about everything!

    Nicole Vosburgh - mamavresale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the "Date-Knight" because black always classy.

    Following on twitter - @A__Martin

    mutterbumser[AT]yahoo[DOT]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Sea-quin becos love blue - rajeespot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite color is Pinky Promise cause it goes with just about everything I wear.
    Following on twitter as @connsean71
    connsean@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter and I love Fairy Fabulous the best cause we have "Girl's Night" once a week and do mani's and pedi's at home with this. Twitter: @AlinaConn apicazo@umich.edu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Generally speaking, my favorite nail polish color is a light pink because it's natural and neutral. From the Piggy Paint collection, I'm loving the Muddies The Pig color. emilyemahr (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the bright pink! It is so bright and cheerful! Fun!
    patricialynn@wyan.org

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on twitter (clairfreebie) I love the color Brand Spank’N Blue! Would look so pretty on me! email addy ~ lshumack at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I followed on twitter @laxer1215 and my fave color is pink!! mmazzur@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I followed on twitter @laxer1215 and my fave color is pink!! mmazzur@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Magnificent website. Everyone should read.Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. For more amazing info visit once please Healthy Nails

    ReplyDelete

Labels